Friday, July 3, 2009

Challenge for July

I will be getting in my new Close to My Heart shipment next week and will be posting 3 new workshops. I am determined to hit my 300 goal and have about 225 items to complete. And what better way than by posting my classes online and hoping people will come play. I need all the encouragement I can get.

I am also going to be posting my challenges to myself here. And if anyone does these challenges, please leave me a link so I can check out what you come up with. And I will be leaving my pages here as well.

So my challenge for July is Amanda. More specifically I am planning to fill in her anorexic book. She is turning 16 and has less pages than the baby! So I am digging deep in the photo box and retrieving her childhood. I encourage y'all to tackle your older stock of pictures. Your child hood, or high school, or anything at least 5 years old. I am going through many archives of page maps and sketching while I am away on vacation and should have my first batch of oldies ready to post next Saturday.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers